The two brothers Jean-Baptiste and François-Marie Julio are bringing the mythical brushes of our grandmothers back into fashion! Today, our dustpan and brush sets are no longer hiding in our pantries; they become actual decoration objects in our homes. With their quirky line of objects, Jean-Baptiste and François-Marie are also contributing to preserve traditional know-how and ensuring a top level of quality.
No dish left behind with this super essential Kit of Sponges and brush from Andrée Jardin.
• Tradition Handled Dish Brush (19cm x 4cm x 4cm)
• The real kitchen towel by Cholet (50% linen and 50% cotton, woven in Cholet)
• Tradition Pebble Sponge Classic yellow sponge in ergonomic "pebble" shape. Holds lather and gently cleans. 100% synthetic
• Tradition Stainless Steel Scrubber Ideal for cleaning cast iron or enamel cookware and utensils. Do not use on Teflon or other sensitive coatings and surfaces. 100% stainless steel
• Wood case : 30 cm x 14 cm x 7 cm
Made in France